Broken Furniture

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Priscilla and welcome to this great forum. Lots of helpful, knowledgeable people here.
What broke on your furniture?
Did you buy your Cyclone new as a leftover or is it used? If new you may be covered by warranty.
You can call Heartland Customer Service with your VIN in hand and they should be able to tell you who the manufacture is.
Heartland Customer Service 574-262-8030.

Peace
Dave

Priscilla

It is Broyhill furniture. The longe chair will not close completely when the bfoot rest goes down. side chair has a broken piece of wood inside and sets about 2 inches low on that end. One of the lounge chairs will not open at all. I bought this rig from a previous owner and they have no info on it. bought as is. :(

danemayer

Hi Priscilla,

I'm not sure if Heartland ever shipped Broyhill furniture, but I think it's more likely that the prior owner didn't like the factory-supplied furniture and picked up the Broyhill furniture in a local store.

Regardless, the problem now is finding someone who can fix it, or buying new furniture. If you have a local handyman, perhaps he can figure out what's wrong and make an economical repair.

Another choice would be to take measurements and shop for new furniture.

Oregon_Camper

.......One of the lounge chairs will not open at all. I bought this rig from a previous owner and they have no info on it. bought as is. :(

Are the chair power chair or manual? If power...you need to be plugged in, they will not work off battery. Also, flipped them over and make sure the power supplies attached...sometimes they can wiggle out.

Finally...have you checked the outlet they are plugged into? Does that work?

Did the chair work when you bought it?

Priscilla

Are the chair power chair or manual? If power...you need to be plugged in, they will not work off battery. Also, flipped them over and make sure the power supplies attached...sometimes they can wiggle out.

Finally...have you checked the outlet they are plugged into? Does that work?

Did the chair work when you bought it?

I did not check the chairs before buying.Everything else was checked.Did not realize this. They are bolted to the floor so I cannot move them. The one that needs moved in order to close the slide is the one that will not lock when foot rest is pushed down and will not stayed latched to the other seat. Handyman next then new furniture if that doesn't work.

Snaredrum

Hi Priscilla,

I'm not sure if Heartland ever shipped Broyhill furniture, but I think it's more likely that the prior owner didn't like the factory-supplied furniture and picked up the Broyhill furniture in a local store.

Regardless, the problem now is finding someone who can fix it, or buying new furniture. If you have a local handyman, perhaps he can figure out what's wrong and make an economical repair.

Another choice would be to take measurements and shop for new furniture.

Yes, my 2015 Cyclone 4100 has Broyhill furniture and it did the same as theirs with a bad switch. Was toll to contact Broyhill by Heartland. Broyhill told me to pound sand and the new switch would be 85 bucks . I went to Ebay and found a better switch for 22 bucks for 2. Replaced both.