Buffet Table

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I hope not. We had the buffet shelf on our 2012 Big Country 3650 and loved it. Ya really don't know how much ya miss something until ya don't have it anymore. Our 2015 Key Largo doesn't and boy I wish it had.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I think it has been discontinued unfortunately. And according to DW, that and the downgrading of the Newport/Arlington bathroom has moved the Landmark off our upgrade list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cholo

I think it has been discontinued unfortunately. And according to DW, that and the downgrading of the Newport/Arlington bathroom has moved the Landmark off our upgrade list.

Yes, the Buffet table has been discontinued but, what is the Newport/Arlington bathroom downgrade you mention?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
The lighting has been changed around the mirror and DW thinks it looks cheaper now.

dmorilla

We were ready to order a new Newport until we saw the new one at the Pomona show. They don't offer the buffet table (which is a disappointment). I hate the dark colors around the stove. I don't mind the dark colors on the isle and the rest of the unit, but around the stove, it really makes the kitchen dark and gloomy. I also don't like the new sink in the kitchen. So for us, we are back to the drawing board. I hope Heartland reconsiders some of the choices they have made as of late.

uncledon

Her chauffeur
OK, so I'm a bit confused by this thread. Wife and I have been looking at the Landmark's for our next rig, and the table that I think you are referring to is one of our "likes". Are you referring to the dining table with buffet shelf that shows up on all the models on LM's website? Why is it shown in all the photos if it's no longer available? I haven't seen any mention other than here of it being discontinued? Thx.

dmorilla

That is the table I am referring to. The pictures on their website are old. They are for their 2016 model. If you look at the pictures on their website, and compare them with a new 2017 unit on RV trader, you will noticed that the counter top colors are different, and the buffet table is not found in any of their new units. It was very disappointing when I went to the Pomona, ca show. I was exited to show the Newport to my wife, just to find out that they changed their color scheme, and replaced the buffet table. Some of the changes were very nice; like the addition of a residential stove/oven, the pantry on the Newport, the replacement of the tv/mirror in the master bedroom, etc. But other changes, not so much. I which they will give us options, instead of replacements.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The buffet table/shelf next to the dining table is gone because LM365 don't offer the outdoor entertainment system in the slide anymore. The outside TV is now in the cargo bay. The buffet table/shelf was used for the outdoor entertainment system to access the back of the TV.