Bumper mounted grill???

I have the bumper mounted grill that comes with the TT. I have tried everything to get this thing lit. I checked all the connections, made sure the valve was on, turned the knob on the propane tanks both ways, nothing. Cant even smell any propane. Anybody out there that can help?

Grey Ghost

Had a simular problem with the grill at the house. disconnected the line from the grill to the tank and blew it out with an air compressor, put it back together and sure enough fired right up. Someone told me later that water had formed in the line, not sure about that, but it worked. Might try that!

brianharrison

Do the propane quick connects need a fully inserted male connection to allow flow? ie an internal stop valve when quick connect is disconnected?

Brian

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Larry, I'm going to try that. Well, I'm going to suggest that to lazydays when I drop it off!! Its brand new. My TT has a hard line that runs all the way to the rear of the trailer. That line was capped off when I first saw it. Lazydays put the quick connect on it and got the hose for me as that wasn't there either. Then, after I left my picnic table grill at home because I had the new one and was ready to cook at the campsite.....Never fails....