By way of introduction

HPMait154

Hi guys . . .

We are Jerry, Kelly, and Jim from Florence, SC. We recently purchased a 2011 Trail Runner 30fqbs (The Jolly Mon II), and pull with a 2004 GMC Yukon 4x4 (The Tank).

Being new to the RV lifestyle, we're learning a lot, quickly, but the most pleasant lesson so far is how friendly, patient and helpful fellow RV'ers are to novices like us.

We decided on somewhat of a lark on this purchase (started out with a hand-me-down 1977 27' Sunline that never made it out of our driveway - just too many repairs), but could not be happier now. We have made a great choice in hobbies!

See everyone "out there".

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hi Jerry & Kelly, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. I agree, we RVer's are a pretty decent clan. Always ready to lend a hand. Have fun with your new Trail Runner and travel safe.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Jerry, Kelly and Jim,

If you want to meet the most helpful, friendliest and patient RVer's think about joining the Heartland Owners Club. Head on out to a rally and you'll become rallyholics in no time. Hope you enjoy your Trail Runner and hope to meet you down the rally road!

rarnold

Welcome, Jerry, Kelly & Jim.
We just started the great RV experience ourselves this last June. It's full of great times and super people. Another awesome thing that you have already found is this forum. It is chock full of friendly people who have tons of knowledge and are always willing to answer any of your questions....... BIG or small. Welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride!

Rod

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Jerry, Kelly and Jim,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new rig.
We are your neighbors in Sumter. I would like to invite you to check out this thread on our SC Rally in Hilton Head next April.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...n-Head-Island-4-20-2012-to-4-22-2012?p=206790

Please consider joining the HL Owner's Club. It is the best way to learn your new life style--or at least you will eat well. :)

I have also sent you a PM on some other information.

See you on the road.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Jerry,Kelly and Jim, My name is Terry Deal and my wife Renee and I would like to welcome you to the Heartland family. You are right. Campers are some of the nicest people you will meet. Although I would watch out for this SouthernNights fellow.LOL. Just having some fun. Larry and Samantha are great people. Some of the best friends we have in the world are our friends because we decided to go to a Heartland rally. We believe you will find the same to be true. Welcome and we are looking forward to meeting you soon.