Calling Branson KOA

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
If you have called the Branson KOA to reserve additional days around the Hertland Owners Rally, Susan is no longer with the KOA and they are still closed. Thus, calls may not have been returned. At the present time the best way to reach the Branson KOA is to send an email to info@bransonkoa.com. The rate I was quoted for additional days is $29 plus tax.

jbeletti

Update on contacting the Branson KOA for your early/late days reservations

The KOA in Branson just went through a rough patch. The KOA reservation system they use crashed and they changed Rally Coordinators.

So as others have mentioned, Sue is out and now Randy and Cheryl Myers are in.

Phone: 417-334-4417
Email: info@bransonkoa.com
Web: www.bransonkoa.com

Jim

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Call back from Branson KOA

I sent an email message to Branson KOA yesterday requesting reservations for days before and after the owners rally. I am happy to say I received a call from the KOA today, and our requests were honored with a 1 night deposit. It was very encouraging to receive a speedy response to my request.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Branson Attendees

Jim,

Since you are now just sitting around with nothing to do - :D - (just kidding, I know you're probably busier than ever now), just curious about the current listing of the registered attendees for THE rally in Branson. I am so ready for it! My first rally and I get to meet so many great folks. Also - we ought to get some shirts that say something like - "I'm a Certified HO - Heartland Owner!"? :D Or something along that line? That'd surely get some looks, huh? Maybe even sell some rigs, too!

Bob&Patty, Larry 'Crash', and all you other Cali/west coast kind-a-folks -

I know it is a long way and diesel prices are at an all-time low:rolleyes:, are any of you guys gonna make it to Branson? I am aware that you guys are into the state/regional rallys, but this is THE Internat'l Heartland Rally of 2008! :p I'm ready to meet you guys face-to-face; I've read so much! I'm sorry, I don't have the time to make it to your area/regional/mini-Heartland Rally - I'd LOVE to be there! We'd LOVE to have you out here! Hope to meet ya soon!

To everyone,

REGISTER NOW AND BE THERE! You'll be sorry, if you miss it!

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Thanks, Jim!

Oh yeah - Larry 'Crash': when you come to Branson, I'd like to place my order for some Cali avocados and some J Lohr, Seven Oaks Cabernet! Love that stuff!

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Departure dates

Jim, any chance of posting departure dates as well? We have a wedding to attend on June 14 back in Michigan. Seeing some coming as early as June 5 might allow us to attend the rally, coming early, but pulling out on Friday the 13th, or even staying beyond the rally date and flying back to the wedding. Knowing how many folks will be there beyond the rally close date could sway our decision. We've enjoyed so much the past two rallies that DW even says "skip the wedding", but I don't want to cause hard feelings in the family (my side).