Camper cover

Hello everyone I am a brand new heartland owner and very happy with my selection i gotta say and brand new 5th wheeler as well - my question is i live in ohio and was wondering what type of cover would everybody recommend for keeping my camper protected this winter ?

danemayer

Hi acmegolfer52,

Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure you'll get some feedback shortly regarding a cover.

NYSUPstater

If you have access to inside storage, that would be best. Price will vari from place to place. As for a cover, I cannot say which one is better than that as I don't use one (inside storage). Have seen a couple advertised w/ CW tho. In-laws had one for their 5er years ago and it was a 2 person job.

WBG

WBGavin
We had a ADCO cover for a couple years until we sold our rig. Do not have one now. Putting it on is a two person job, and for me a bit scary walking around the top of the rig (during the installation) and not being able to see what was underneath the cover.

Just be sure you get one that breaths and is a reasonable fit for your rig. If you do not get the cover to fit really snug, the paint will rub off on the cover when the wind blows.

Tyvek seems to be one of the best cover materials.