Campground I=95 corridor South Carolina

Gas20

Heading to Richmond in a couple of weeks and will do an overnight somewhere in South Carolina, Any recommendations for a camp ground just off I=95, thanks

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
We stay at the KOA in Yemassee. Close to the interstate with easy on/off access. Interior road are kind of muddy when it rains hard, but for an overnight stay, we like it. They even serve pizza right to the door of your trailer if you don't want to cook.

CeeCee

We stay at Smithfield KOA on 701So. NC. It is right off of 95 easy on & off plus there are 2 gas stations off the exit. They have pull thru sites. It's not far from SC. We stay here every year on our way from NJ to Myrtle Beach, SC. Their # is 800-562-5897.

SGeohagan

Bass Lake Campground in Dillon, SC at exit 193 is easy on and off of I-95 and just south of NC border. We've stopped there overnight many times.

Gas20

Thanks everyone I'm sure they are all good. I will see where I am at in relation to time.

BillnKaren

Another good site is Carolina Crossings in Northern North Carolina. It's a easy on/off I95 and a fairly new park. PULL THROUGH SITES, NICE FACILITIES, Pool, Small store, etc.