campgrounds around Ottawa Ontario

ckrspan5

We are planning to visit Ottawa Ontario this year. Can anyone recommend a good campground in the area. We have a 35' Fifth Wheel.
Prefer full hook up.
Thanks

ckrspan5

Thanks for the link, however, I had checked that as well as I use rvparkreviews on a regular basis. When you use google maps and put in the address it is more than a hour out of Ottawa. I am hoping someone on this site has stayed in the Ottawa area and is able to give feedback on some close by gem in the Ottawa area. I have also checked Mapquest and clicked on Lodging and Campgrounds in the Ottawa area and quite a few are listed however it does not give a rating so hopefully someone will be able to provide feedback. Thanks to all for your input

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
We stayed in a campground several yeas ago very close to the Ottawa Senators arean. I havbe looked in our Trailer Life book and the name must have changed. Here is a list of campgrounds from our Trailer Life Directory. Camp Hither Hills (Good Sam Park), Graingers Tend nad Trailer Park, Ottawa Municipal Campground ( I think this might be the one we stayed at) , Ottawa's Poplar Grove Trailer Park, RecreationLand. The Camp Hither, Ottawas Poplar Grove are the only ones showing Full Service. Hope this helps. Doug