Camping World - Oakwood, GA - Caution!

Bogie

First of all I will say that I'm no fan of camping world!

Second, I have written to Mr Lemonis in the past. Mostly it just gets you a letter from an underling with a $10 certificate.

Finally to JohnD. In all fairness, you were asking about a hubcap. The rep may have been focused on that issue and may not ave noticed the missing bearing cap. Though your pics were not the clearest, I didn't see it the first time either.

The bearing cap keeps the dirt out, but also helps keep the grease in ( similar to the rear seal on the drum).

Beyond that I'm just glad the other driver let you know before something more serious happened. Also thankful I am still able to do my own maintenance and don't have to rely on someone else like CW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
First of all I will say that I'm no fan of camping world!

Finally to JohnD. In all fairness, you were asking about a hubcap. The rep may have been focused on that issue and may not ave noticed the missing bearing cap. Though your pics were not the clearest, I didn't see it the first time either.

The bearing cap keeps the dirt out, but also helps keep the grease in ( similar to the rear seal on the drum).

Beyond that I'm just glad the other driver let you know before something more serious happened. Also thankful I am still able to do my own maintenance and don't have to rely on someone else like CW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'll take a photo of the other axle hub cover that is on there now (and on the other three wheels), but I would think that this hub cover being missing would be a warning sign for anyone else in the know . . .

I think that the service desk person who missed this just didn't care and didn't want to be bothered . . .

Although I have been getting emails from CW about what I thought about my "recent visit" . . .

Guess I'll let them know about my recent visit . . .

bob34787

not to rain on your complaint but with the past 6 RV purchases in the past 5 years alldealers are pretty much the same, I personally have had really good service out of my local CW while the local shop that got well over $500,000 out of us on previous RV purchases put us thru **** with warranty work and at one point refused warranty repairs all together.