can anyone help no 12v power

crmfghtr

Need help, my battery went completely dead. I purchased a new group 27 battery turned the 12v switch off and shut off the generator power, when I put the new battery in. Red to positive and white to ground. Double checked it and made sure everything was tight
I then turned on the 12v switch and no power at all. I checked the fuse panel and nothing is blown. I checked the 3 fuses on the converter and they are good. I only have power with the generator running but I cant run it all night. Anyone know what else it could be. Also all the 120v breakers are good nothing is tripped.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It's probably the manual reset breaker in the row of breakers. It will have a little black button on the side to press in
I think it is the top one...
34296ef69a84c7314346ed999d0b28e6.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Domi

I had s similar issue when I replaced my batteries. Mine turned out to be a bad ground connection. If you have a DVM you can measure the voltage from your postive terminal to frame and see what you get. if it is way less then 12 V look for a ground issue. In my case the negative terminal was not makeing a good connection to the frame.

You might also check for the very small circuit breaker reset switch as that will sometimes trip when replacing batteries.

Let us know if there is more we can help with.

John

crmfghtr

It's probably the manual reset breaker in the row of breakers. It will have a little black button on the side to press in
I think it is the top one...
34296ef69a84c7314346ed999d0b28e6.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks that did it. Didn't want a bunch of un-happy neighbors tonight.

crmfghtr

Re: can anyone help no 12v power (Resolved)

Thanks everyone for the quick response, great heartland family. :angel: