Can I add 2 more.....

whanner

Hi all.
We have a 2013 BC 3650RL with the front hydraulic landing gear legs and rear electric stabilizers. Would it be possible to add 2 more hydraulic jacks behind the rear wheels? or does it have to have 6 jacks?
I would think this would add more stability.

jnbhobe

Thats the way mine is built 6 point. I thought I heard you can upgrade the 4 point to 6 point. you woulf have to contact Bob Teegee or Ron at the Lippert service center.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The Ground Control system is electric, not hydraulic. It replaces the OEM front jacks and adds two jacks behind the tires, giving you four independently operated electric jacks, capable of lifting the trailer off its tires. It does not provide automatic leveling, however. I installed the system on my 3670 two years ago, before Lippert/Mobile Outfitters bought it.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We have had 2 different coaches which we had the Reico-Titan Wireless Ground Control Leveling system from Mobil Outerfitters added to and would do it again on our next coach. Mobil Outerfitters are working on getting the one touch system added to the leveling system which would make it like the LevelUp system but it hasn't been released yet. Once that's done - watch out LevelUp, here they come.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Mobil Outerfitters are working on getting the one touch system added to the leveling system which would make it like the LevelUp system but it hasn't been released yet. Once that's done - watch out LevelUp, here they come.
Since Mobile Outfitters is a Lippert company, I don't think they are gonna worry about it. Profits go into the same pocket.

Peace
Dave