can you buy a fence kit?

dm2776

while picking up parts at our local dealer i was looking at the new cyclone that has a fence on the back ramp where a strong cable keeps the ramp level and a fence is up around it. i travel with 3 dogs and this would be neat to have (but no so neat willing to give up the one that is paid for to buy a new one)

rustyshakelford

when i looked into this, i was told no. basically, heartland refered me to lippert since they make the door. lippert will say that since it didnt come with it, you cant add it without voiding the warranty.

i am going to try and use my buddies vin to pull the parts up and go that route. since were HOC members, i think we get a discount on parts too. As far as the porch part, i could get the stuff for that at Home Depot. then i would only need the fence bases and fence material

brett

tgreening

The door with the porch has at least one extra hinge at its base. I verified this but I don't know how much real difference this makes. I was told the frame in the door openi f is considerably reenforced and much sturdier. This would make good sense but I have not verified it.