Canceled trailer new 3610 re

ChopperBill

Looking at the posted pictures it looks like there is one of those all in one entertainment centers in there now. Not one of those Jensens is it? :eek: I really like the shower with the sliding doors but there is no way a door to the bed room is going to work. Like the non-puffy bedroom curtains. Like our darker counters and the 4 door fridge in "stainless steel" better, breaks up all the wood. New fascia boards are top notch!
on edit: Ah, er the new front cap is kinda, sorta, er let me say not to attractive.

boatdoc

So, from the looks of the photo, you can sit on the can and brush your teeth at the same time. I guess if you have a lot of personal real estate to scrub in the shower, the larger stall is a good thing. If you come out of the shower and guests are in the rig, you either need to cover up or pretend you're a wood nymph. And be sure the shades are down on the hall window. Personally, I likes my floorplan, just the way it is. Even the sideways washer/dryer.

Us too John, We'd be looking elsewhere if the that bath was our ONLY, "hint hint", choice. Like I mentioned before, I'm 11/2 of most people and have NO problem washing the "real estate". The two entry bath was the best.

back2nature

We had the same problem with the bed. So my wife bought two plastic table cloths, the one's with the cotton backing and laid them over the
plywood, plastic side up. Now the mattress slides easily in order to fit the sheets.
Hope this helps.

Good idea. I'm planning on doing that as soon as I get to a store to get one. So far, my husband has been helping me slide the mattress out, on that rough plywood, and get the two top corners tucked in.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I guess I'm lucky. I don't lounge in the bathroom. As long as I have enough room to do my business and get out, I'm good with it. It sure a lot nicer than the "facilities" Uncle Sam provided for us in the field, back in the day.

Last edited: