Capture Plate for SuperGlide

Happy5

We purchased a 2017 Sundance 3700 RLB and are going to be using a Pullrite Superglide but I am having a hard time figuring out which capture plate we need. I spoke with our salesman today and he said the pin box is a Lippert 1621 but the Pullrite site lists 3 different capture plates for this pin box. Does anyone know if Heartland uses one specific size or are all their units different?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Happy5 and welcome to this great forum. Lots of friendly helpful people here.
Sorry I can't help you with your capture plate question but I am sure there are others here that will have the information you are looking for.

Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and attend a rally or two this coming summer.
The Michigan Chapter Rally will be right up the road from you in Traverse City.
Hope to see you there.

Bogie

I had the same problem. Call Pulrite like jnbhobe said. They are very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Az_Ernie

Your pin box should have a data plate on it. We have a 2015 Bighorn, the pin box is covered with a plastic shroud/fairing. The shroud/fairing needs to be removed to see the data plate. Even easier than removing this shroud/fairing is giving Heartland Support a call and ask them which pin box is installed on your rig. You'll need to have your VIN handy when you call. Once you know which pin box you have, Pull-Rite can tell you which capture plate you need. Good luck.

Az_Ernie