CCC2 Thermostat not reacting properly

Mark-Roberta 051995

Hey group - I have looked extensively in the forums and cannot find answers to my question. We have a '17 LM Charleston with 3 AC units. All 3 work but the center one in the kitchen has a blip in it and I cannot understand if I have a thermostat issue or a AC unit concern (stuck relay)

Here is my current condition:

1. The only way to turn off the AC unit is to flip the breaker
2. When breaker is flipped off - the thermostat does not give me the E7 error (loss of 120V)
3. When breaker is not flipped off - the AC unit works as it should but when it reaches desired temperature the thermostat tells the unit on the roof to stop but it will continue to run and get hot.
4. I have tried to reset the thermostat but that does not work
5. I have taken the plate off of the thermostat and reviewed to see any defect - could not see anything abnormal
6. The connection to the thermostat - telephone line plug type is not loose or no visible wires inside the clip seem bad
7. I have disconnected power from coach and batteries for 10 minutes to do a reset and nothing
8. Two weeks ago when I turned the breaker off as we were leaving to go home - the thermostat gave me the E7 code.
9. I turned it back on and it worked as it should - meaning it got to temperature and the unit shut off as it should - thinking problem was fixed / NOT
10. Turned the thermostat down to let it kick back on and it worked but then it reverted back to it's old ways - would not shut the unit off once reaching temperature
11. Would not give me the E7 code again - so I was back to my original dilemma

So - do I have a bad thermostat? I want to try another one our thermostats but am concerned that I may ruin it and have heard that each thermostat has to communicate with the AC unit on the roof.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcomed - thanks in advance.

Mark

LBR

Checked the communication data cable being plugged in tightly at the AC yet?