Check lists...

Kathi-27

on one of the ck list they say install and remove noodles on bedroom slide.what are noodles and what are they talking about

danemayer

on one of the ck list they say install and remove noodles on bedroom slide.what are noodles and what are they talking about

When the bedroom slide is out, and you're getting something out of the basement storage, it's easy to stand up and hit your head. The noodle is a pool noodle that slides on the bottom of the trim so your head hits something soft.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
When the bedroom slide is out, and you're getting something out of the basement storage, it's easy to stand up and hit your head. The noodle is a pool noodle that slides on the bottom of the trim so your head hits something soft.

Which I just did the other day . . . whack my head on the slideout, that is!

Gotta get me some noodles to protect my noodle!

VKTalley

Which I just did the other day . . . whack my head on the slideout, that is!

Gotta get me some noodles to protect my noodle!

We have noodles on our bedroom slide due to Malcolm bumping his head on ours (first rig)....right before we were to fly out west for a visit with our granddaughters. :mad: Flying with a headache is not a lot of fun. We discovered that it is hard to find pool noodles in the winter in AL. Finally found some in FL.

Kathi-27

thanks for the info.thats what I thought they where taking about just wanted to be sure.will be getting one soon

wdk450

I have found foam noodles at the 99 cents only store. No jokes please. I bought one just a couple of weeks ago for my brother's patio awning, that is just like an RV awning, and has sharp parts that stick out at thigh height.