Checking out Campgrounds Online

wdk450

Gang:
I posted previously about using Google images search to get pictures of prospective campgrounds, as an adjunct to RVParkReviews.com . In looking around this morning on the Bosa Chica State Beach posting, I came across www.campsitephotos.com . This is a review site with photos and text, but no check/no check type forms. It seems to have an extensive list of reviewed parks. It seems pretty good.

Grey Ghost

I've used that before and it was great. We camped at Bosa Chica State Beach last year, it was okay. We found a place up state between Ventura and Carpinteria that is just wonderful. Faria Beach is operated by the county of Ventura and is really nice. Full hookups including water, electric, sewer and also cable TV. Look out the back window of your 5ver and it looks like a screen saver pictures. You are right on the water, might want to ck it out if you have the time. First come first served so get there on Sunday or Monday to get a prime spot. Oh, by the way, try the hamburger at the diner, they are GREAT.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Has anyone ever tried RV Trip Wizard? In my recent Passport America Newsletter there was a link to it and it looks pretty interesting but at a cost of $37/yr.
I normally use a combination of Streets & Trips, RV Park Reviews/Bing and Google Maps for our overall plan.