circuit board failure.

relic57

Found out my circuit board went out and it was not a bad wire somewhere, that was popping my breakers. I have an Atwood, board number 91346. Heard it was discontinued, anybody know the new replacement number and where I might get one. Thanks
Dave

jmarnell

The Atwood 91365 mentioned earlier, available on Amazon, is the one I replaced our burned out control board with. The water heater has been working great ever since.

relic57

put new circuit board in, did not pop the fuse but now the igniter won't go on, and on electric it does not go on, any iteas.
Dave

david-steph2018

If you have a decent dealership near you take the board and see if they will do a bench test for you.
But the down side of this is if they have a board in stock, you may feel obligated to purchase, especially if wife is with you. (😬)

I took the bad board to the dealership that sold us our rig, they benched tested it and it was bad. So I bought a new board. The good part is I called Atwood and they said the board was under 2 years old, so it was covered by warranty, but had to be tested by a certified tech.
The dealership called and said it was bad, so when the dealer received the new replacement board, they refunded us our $200 for the board I purchased from them.

But try Dinosaurs Boards, do you have a return policy with the sender?