City water and tank water.

donmogey

Keep an eye on the fresh tank water level. If it starts filling by itself and overflowing that would explain why the pump output was capped off. Sometimes the internal check valves in the pump get stuck slightly open, allowing city water to flow backward through the pump, filling and overflowing the fresh tank. If that happens, you can fix it pretty easily. Add a Sharkbite check valve on the suction side of the water pump. You can find them at many big box HW stores or plumbing supply stores. Easy to install.

Just had problem with my Anderson valve. City water was filling the fresh water tank. Service manager 1st thought it was the check valve in the pump.
Ended up replacing the Anderson Valve with a new one from a new Landmark 365. Worked ok at the Dealer service center. 1st road trip after, hooked up city water, moved the valve to tank fill, then back to City water and heard air seeping from around the Anderson Valve. Soon my fresh water tank was spilling out the overflow valves.
Long story short. Took new valve cartridge out and an "o" ring washer was missing from the cartridge. Dealer checked my old one and same thing on that one. Should be 2 "O" rings in my water tank 'cause they were gone.
I called Anderson Brass in N(?) S (?) Carolina. "Ron" said they have had problems with these and have redesigned the cartridge with deeper side seats and stiffer side washers. They are sending me a new version since 5'r is only 9 months old.
Check with Landmark or your dealer on this. I think this is new info.
Just spent 3 days living with water from gallon jugs. Oh well, could have been sitting home.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I read so many posts about bad Anderson valves that I'm glad we have the old fashioned separate water inlets on the outside of our Prowler.

ProwlerBVKOAsunrise-P1000424.jpg