Closed hastily

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
That'd be up to the IT guru - Kidd. I Googled 'Countdown Timer' and ran across that page. It'd be cool to see it on here without going to the external link. Now, accomplishing this, (that means - making it happen, Bob!) is beyond me. :D

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
this long left until showdown! :d

heck, kenny...he won't remember all this by next week, much less next year. Not even sure he'll find his way back to this thread. You know, the oldtimer's setting in and all. Poor guy. Poor patty! Tough lady.

ROFLMAO.....good one!!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Cool HT! Now how do I get that on here....

Jim,

If you look at the forums on Cruisecritic.com, you'll see they have an option in the user CP for adding a countdown clock to posts. Maybe Michael could add that capability to this forum.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Poor Bob he's not even up yet it's only 6:00 AM in CA.:)

Well, couple that with (according to Kenny) - the old guy's age and lack of mobility, when he finally drags up around noon, and spends his ritualistic 3-4 hours in the bathroom :eek: - it doesn't leave much time for him to find his computer, figure out how to turn it on, hopefully navigate to the forum and make a few posts (which leaves us all scratching our heads.) :confused: That 7:30 bedtime comes pretty early. Poor Patty! Tough Lady!

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Well HT I would like to thank you for putting Kenny in a good mood we have alot to do today to get ready for our trip. He is rotfl laughing :DThanks again Kathy:)

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Well HT I would like to thank you for putting Kenny in a good mood we have alot to do today to get ready for our trip. He is rotfl laughing :DThanks again Kathy:)

Anytime. It's good to have a little comic relief at someone else's expense! :D And honestly, I think even Cranky Ole Bob would agree, well...that is, if Patty can explain it all to him. Tough Lady!