Colonoscopy Preparation

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Take a TV with you

I also came back from Vietnam a little differant. Went from 6' 1" and 200# to 6' 1" and 129#. Thought I had Malaria but it turned out it was a parasite that needed the food worse than I did. Got rid of it and since no other problems. Now all that were with me in my Unit are falling prey to cancers and I attribute these to agent orange, which we were around on a daily basis, I can even remember the taste of it. To make a long story short, make sure you all get these tests.....not very comfortable but it is a lot better than the alternative. The older we get the more we are likely to get something. Take a TV into the bathroom with you, it makes the time pass faster.......................and it ain't over till it's over.........so don't think you can make it to the test UNTIL all the artillary is through exploding!

Russ:(

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
I also came back from Vietnam a little differant. Went from 6' 1" and 200# to 6' 1" and 129#. Thought I had Malaria but it turned out it was a parasite that needed the food worse than I did. Got rid of it and since no other problems. Now all that were with me in my Unit are falling prey to cancers and I attribute these to agent orange, which we were around on a daily basis, I can even remember the taste of it. To make a long story short, make sure you all get these tests.....not very comfortable but it is a lot better than the alternative. The older we get the more we are likely to get something. Take a TV into the bathroom with you, it makes the time pass faster.......................and it ain't over till it's over.........so don't think you can make it to the test UNTIL all the artillary is through exploding!

Russ:(

All my best to you buddy! I have the best of luck and was not in those areas due to my "job" during that era. I have too many friends though; same age, same fitness that were in that however and are seeing ill effects as you along with too many others.

My best old friend (A best friends older brother) that was the reason for me to join died 8 years ago due to complications! STAY ON TOP OF IT!