Compare North Trail and Sundance xlt tt

Kaki5591

How is the North Trail brand different the the Sundance brand. We are real close to buying a North Trail 24 BHS. I noticed on the Heartland website that the Sundance XLT 24 BHSS has the same floor plan.

jimtoo

Hi Kaki5591,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump soon, but me looking at the Heartland site the trim looks a little different color.. and also the Sundance list 2 bunks where the North Trail list only 1 bunk. Also they may have different names so that dealers that are in the same town or close by could sell Heartland units, but different model names.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you become a Heartlander and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sundance may have a few more features, bells and whistles, or slightly nicer decor, because in the "lineup" Sundance is ahead of North Trail.

That said, more features may mean a heavier trailer. Be sure your tow vehicle can handle whichever unit you decide. Consider the Gross Vehicle Weight (GVWR) of the trailer, not the dry weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk