Confederate Memorial Day

Grey Ghost

You know I don't think anyone alive today was there , so as of today, no one can be held accountable for what took place way back then, nor should we judge. We don't really know what was going on in those time. In the future people might look back and frown on why we are always killing each other in the name of making their lives better. They are just stone memorabilia, get over it and get on with life. I personally have a number of more important things to me and mine to worry about. The Civil War took place for reasons, just like World War I, World War II, Korea and Vietnam, Iraq, Iran and all the others. Get over it people and move along. I think we all have a few things to take care of in our lives that are a bit more important. Just saying!:cool:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Here's the list of 5 reasons...
8f74e48617ff9b478e651779f01913b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last line in that says it all.

Aandaar

You know I don't think anyone alive today was there , so as of today, no one can be held accountable for what took place way back then, nor should we judge. We don't really know what was going on in those time. In the future people might look back and frown on why we are always killing each other in the name of making their lives better. They are just stone memorabilia, get over it and get on with life. I personally have a number of more important things to me and mine to worry about. The Civil War took place for reasons, just like World War I, World War II, Korea and Vietnam, Iraq, Iran and all the others. Get over it people and move along. I think we all have a few things to take care of in our lives that are a bit more important. Just saying!:cool:

Aggree wholeheartedly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk