Confirmation of Front Bed in 4100 King

Hi All,

We are really close to pulling the trigger on either a 4000 Elite or a 4100 King. I know that the King literature indicates that it is a King Bed but it also says that the front has a Queen Slide Out.

I just wanted to confirm that the Master Bedroom is in fact a King Size bed? We are going to go see one this week but wanted to confirm this.

Thanks so much!

Kevin
Prospective Cyclone Owner

2002 F350 7.3L Super Cab Dually
2010 Keystone Bullett BH (Not for long though!)

scottyb

Yes, and it is a PITA to make the bed. The upside is you can purchase residential sized bedding, and not the specialized RV king size bedding.

Mizmary

Amen to the sheet changing! However our sob had a queen and it was equally challenging. :) i think it's the nature of the beast. Or king. Haha!

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The 4100, 4000, 4114, and 39500 all have residential King size beds and use residential sheets and bedding. The 4000Elite and 4100King are both great floor plans and you really can’t lose going either direction. This a pretty common choice when choosing a Cyclone, it usually comes down to what is more important more open living space (4000), or the half bath (4100).

scottyb

FWIW, the king size bed was a huge deciding factor for our choice and the only toy hauler with one we found on the market at the time. Both of us are light sleepers and a queen just doesn't cut it. We want to be as comfortable on the road as we are at home. After adding a 2" latex foam topper, we have accomplished that goal. We agreed on our last trip that it is probably one of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in.

oscar

Our 4100 has a king. And we have a better quality residential pillow top mattress on it.