Connecting the Gray Water Tanks to one outlet

Coyote

I have a Elkridge 29RKSA with separate gray tank outlets. It's a pain to hook up two sewer hoses from the gray tank outlets or switch the front sewer hose to the rear then switch it back again. Has anyone with this set up plumbed the rear outlet to the front outlet. Seems like it could be done as the Big Country has the same floor plan but a single discharge outlet for both tanks. Any ideas would be helpful.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
There was someone that posted a fix to a Cyclone, I think, a long time ago. I recall something about constructing a wye from PVC pipe to join the two outlets into a single discharge point.

Coyote

Thanks Terry H but I'm trying to come up with a way to connect the tanks before they exit the coach. I searched the Cyclone portal area but didn't find anything. I'm sure I'll have to drop the underbelly cover but was hoping someone had done this before and could offer advice.

porthole

Retired
My tanks were already connected, but if you look at this post you can get an idea or two.
I did end up changing the slope and location of the discharge.

Some of the fittings you will need will be available at Home Depot or Loews. I would get what you can there, as whatever you don't use will be easy to return. Some will be available at camp supply stores but I found my best bet for many of the oddball fittings was Amazon.com.

IO got all of the non standard items at Amazon, including that funky offset 1.5" to 3" adapter.

Pull the underbelly. It will make you job way easier and you might just find something that you will want to give attention to.

The effort expended to make your "discharges" more convenient will be well rewarded!

Coyote

Porthole, Thanks for directing me to your Mods and the info on parts. I'll try this as soon as it warms up a little.