Considering a Landmark San Antonio

K

karykatz

Congrats Greengas!!! Welcome to the family. Everyone at Heartland Thanks you for the opportunity to earn your business!!!

Enjoy - you will love it

dave10a

Thanks for all of the great information. I really appreciate hearing from folks who know :) I do have one more question, the Landmark is much heavier than my current coach and I would like some opinions on whether or not I have enough tow vehicle for it. My truck is a 2013 F350, SRW 4x4. The max weight of the Landmark is within the limits published by Ford but I know there is more to determining towing ability than what the company says. So, please let me know if I'm good to go here.

Mahalo

Ronn
My Ford 350 SRW pulls the trailer effortlessly and safely. I did add the Trailair pin box which is a worthy addition. Also if you get the washer/dryer option make certain it is installed properly with bracing at the top of the dryer to stop swaying. My dealer did not install mine properly and it dislodged the washer top. I don't know how Heartland installs them at the factory, but I suspect they don't add top bracing either. Also, I can not tell which trailer is better, Montana or Heartland.