Considering ordering 3055RL, Pros & Cons?

jbeletti

Jimtoo,

You may post the dealer's name - not a problem.

Thanks too for your feedback on your unit and your dealer.

Jim

jimtoo

To answer the question about installing the Mor-Ryde. This unit was built the week before the Mor-Ryde became standard on the Bighorn. Installation of the suspension was part of the deal when I purchased the unit.

The dealer that I purchased my unit from is Explore USA RV Superstore in Seguin, Texas. 1-866-813-2770 The gen manager is Ben Notgrass and the salesman I dealt with is Ryan Washington, both young, energetic and guys that you can talk to. And they have a good stock of merchandise to select from.

Not to knock the other stores in the Explore chain, but I did shop one of the other stores in Boerne, TX, and was not impressed with the sales personnel or management of the other store. Having been in sales and service in the automotive business for a long period, I think I can pretty well judge how a dealer or store will perform by the sales and management team and in this case I was correct.

One thing I am not impressed with is the tape to reseal the bottom of the trailer after being cut to repair water leak. It was all loose after driving home. (110 miles) Something needs to be done to make good repair without using duct tape. I once saw duct tape used as temp repair on old airplane and it was flown almost 2000 miles, but I guess it was better quality duct tape.

Does the factory have a type of repair that will hold up after the material has been cut?