Continuing 3055 fresh water tank problem

mufflerman

Ken,
Exactly how I feel, thats probably why all my posts have to go though a moderator:( .
I must say they have done a lot of improvements, but that dosen't help those of us that bought early models to get their sales started.
Ray,

waw

hi, folks, my first post and is a question. I have a new 2007 Big Horn 3055 and I have two pieces of angle iron in front of the axle. Is this a new add on brace for the water tank or is it the not so new brace for the water tank? thanks

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
My 2008 3400RL fresh water tank will not fill. Only about half. I went to the problem of measuring it and it only took 38 Gals. About the support I dont know but will have it checked when they repair the venting.
Regards
Wayne

Dirt1st

For a description of what might be a cause of your problem, go the the Cyclone section and look at the Cyclone -Plumbing thread. See last post by Dirt1st. I had similar problems with my Cyclone 3210.

I spoke with the service manager where I am buying my Big Country. He said he had not heard of the support problem but that the issue of not being able to fill the tank was very common among all manufacturers. He said filling the tank and checking the venting was part of their checkout process. So hopefully I wont have any issues.

Country

My question is, how hard is it to pull down the underbelly and get it back up like it came from the factory? Does it need to be sealed back to the frame some how or is it just screwed on?