Couple of Questions

Anyone know what the toggle switch above the leveling system panel is for? I have toggled it on and off and can find nothing that it effects.
Anyone know which tank pulls go to which tanks? No labeling on them to indicate.
Anyone know why a brand new unit with all the tank valves open would still show the rear grey tank showing 1/3 full when never been used?
Anyone know what goes into which grey tank? ie. rear 1/2 bath sink into rear grey tank or does it go into the rear black tank? etc...

I have read that all the units that have a residential refrigerator are supposed to come with 2 batteries, ours only has one. Anyone know the correct information for this?

It's a darn sham that this information is not readily available.

beelerd

As for the toggle switch up front that’s above the leveling unit. On my Cyclone 4007 it’s for the front cap lights.

Gary521

On my trailer, the toggle switch is for the lights in the basement. If the toggle is in the off position, the lights will not turn on with the switch on the light itself. With the toggle in the on position, the lights will turn on with the switch on the light itself. So you can leave the switch on the lights on and turn the lights on and off with the toggle switch. I find this to be useless as you cannot turn the light, on the opposite side of the trailer, on and off from that opposite side door opening. I leave the toggle in the on position and turn the lights on/off with the switch on the lights itself.

david-steph2018

Anyone know what the toggle switch above the leveling system panel is for? I have toggled it on and off and can find nothing that it effects.
Anyone know which tank pulls go to which tanks? No labeling on them to indicate.
Anyone know why a brand new unit with all the tank valves open would still show the rear grey tank showing 1/3 full when never been used?
Anyone know what goes into which grey tank? ie. rear 1/2 bath sink into rear grey tank or does it go into the rear black tank? etc...

I have read that all the units that have a residential refrigerator are supposed to come with 2 batteries, ours only has one. Anyone know the correct information for this?

It's a darn sham that this information is not readily available.
On our Road Warrior, 2018 427RW, the toggle switch is for the front cap lights.
We have 4 tanks, front is the front black tank, second is for front gray, in the rear front is gray rear handle is for black.
Tanks could had been filled then dumped at the Inspection Facility, then forgot to dump.
Rear gray for us is the 1/2 rear bath sink along with the washer to it.
Our residential fridge does come with 2 batteries.

To find out which handle goes to which tank I suggest different food coloring and dump in about 5 gals. of water in each drain then open the valves to see what color comes out

smc495

This is the diagram for the Cyclone 4006. Don't trust the labels for the pulls, ours were wrong. One goes out further, but I can't remember which. However, once I figured it out I used my Circut Joy and cut labels for them, so I don't have to think about it.

Attachments

• Water Diagram.jpg
    Water Diagram.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 13