CY 4200 -- anyone added a dishwasher?

Hi All,

I have started researching RVs and really like the Cyclone 4200 -- the two Patios, the layout, all look great. However, one of our "must-have" amenities is a dishwasher.

Has anyone out there added a dishwasher to their 4200?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mitch

Crumgater

We don't have a cyclone... but we did add a dishwasher - just an aftermarket counter-top model. But we LOVE it!
DH built a stand for it, so it sits just off the back of the sink in our rear-kitchen Elkridge.
Under the dishwasher is our ice maker. LOVE having that on hand in the summertime, too!
Both were ordered from CampingWorld online.
P1060918.jpg

Thanks -- that's one of the options we thought about but I let our dealer know they needed to work with Heartland to figure out to put in a built-in. I was surpised that they didn't include that as an option on the 4200.

I talked with A.J. at Heartland and he indicated he'd seen a dishwasher put into a CY4200 -- you either sacrifice some of the pantry and hook into the plumbing near the bathroom or you take some of the space used for the small outdoor fridge and tie into the sink plumbing in the kitchen. He was going to send me the name of the dealer that had done this for a customer.

We'll see...

Eno-Onmai

I added a DW in mine and posted some pics.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/50313-CY4200-Installing-a-dishwasher-below-the-oven

I too am researching dishwashers. I have ruled out built in and countertop. Considering a portable 18in wide DW on wheels. Just hook up to sink and roll back when not in use. I love the Bosch, but may go with the Kenmore.