Cyclone 300c Outside TV Ideas

Glider

We are proud owners of a 2013 Cyclone 300c. Just picked it up from the dealership last week and so far love the unit. I am wondering if anyone has mounted a television inside the storage door and if so what size were you able to squeeze in there. I would like to leave it mounted on a swing out mount but be able to still have access to the storage. Thanks for any input.

Urban350

Not sure about the size but mine came with a mount in the storage compartment that I can move the bedroom TV to

Glider

I have the tv option in the bed room but it's only a 19". Today I took some cardboard and played around making a template. For it to work the way I want it looks like the largest I can install is a 26" set. I am going to try to get a tv next week and see how it works. My template was 27" wide by 19 1/2 tall I case anyone is interested.

71stang99

thanks for the information, it will be useful. I wonder does any generic flat mount articulating mount work? If the newer models come with a mount perhaps a part number or manufacturer to order it for the bedroom TV?

TwoGypsies

I don't know for sure if this will help, but I bought this:

PN: 24-0103 (TV2-8-PMH)
Full Motion Flat Screen Wall Mount
with 8" Extension

It's made by Mor-Ryde. Go to PPL Motorhomes and look at their parts index. Search for 'TV Wall Mount' and you should be able to see a picture. The plate at the TV end has bolt holes for a pretty common standard. They provide two 'V' plates for the wall end. I put one in our garage and the other in our storage area beside the hook-ups. This mount is supposed to be for light tv's i.e. 19" lcd. We put a 24" LED on it in the garage & it works fine.
After going to all of that trouble about a year ago, we have yet to actually move the tv outside and watch it there. Maybe this summer.

Urban350

This is the bracket that came on my trailer, I guess it is time to clean all the dust out.

Attachments

• 2012-04-27 11.32.49.jpg
    2012-04-27 11.32.49.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 38
  • 2012-04-27 11.33.07.jpg
    2012-04-27 11.33.07.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 55

71stang99

Nope no such bracket. Makes sense though. What is the item above the TV mount that looks like its printing a reciept with a phone line attached? Part of your solar? Insulating the garage is up on the list before solar but solar would be neat to do.

Urban350

It is the remote for my surge protector (ems-hw50c). I already have to many other things in my trailer lol... The piece of paper is the codes if something is wrong with the shore power. Yes insulating the whole bottom of the trailer is on my list. The solar I have aquired over many years of rving.