Cyclone 4200 Level up jacks not reaching the ground

Abest

I have 2015 Cyclone 4200. When pushing the automatic level button the jacks do not all make contact with the ground any longer but the controller beeps and says it is level. I have leveled it manually and reset the zero calibration but it still does the same thing. It will put all the jacks down on the ground and level itself manually. Any suggestions?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

might try disconnecting the power wire to maybe reset the controller. and you said you've done the 10 up and 10 down to reset the level right ?

Abest

I have done the 10 up & 10 down. i have not tried resetting the the controller. i will give that a try tomorrow. Do you have to reset the level with the 10 & 10 again after the power is reconected?
might try disconnecting the power wire to maybe reset the controller. and you said you've done the 10 up and 10 down to reset the level right ?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I have done the 10 up & 10 down. i have not tried resetting the the controller. i will give that a try tomorrow. Do you have to reset the level with the 10 & 10 again after the power is reconected?
Not sure, I would think only if its not really level when its done.

Abest

I appreciate the suggestions. However I have turned the power to the control unit on and off and have reset the zero calibration several times. i still get the same results. When pushing the auto level button out of the 4 stabilizing jacks I only get one or two that contact the ground before it beeps and says it is level. i didn't know if anyone else has experienced this. It will run the jacks down manually fine.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I appreciate the suggestions. However I have turned the power to the control unit on and off and have reset the zero calibration several times. i still get the same results. When pushing the auto level button out of the 4 stabilizing jacks I only get one or two that contact the ground before it beeps and says it is level. i didn't know if anyone else has experienced this. It will run the jacks down manually fine.
That is definitely a problem.
I was thinking pressure switch but if it beeps and say's it's level before the legs even touch the ground I would think it's the control unit. Somebody at Lippert customer support needs to come up with an answer for you.

Sent from Jerrod's phone with Tapatalk

Abest

I'm thinking its the control unit. But I have a limited amount of knowledge when it comes to this type of system. Lippert will be hearing from me tomorrow for sure. thanks