Cyclone vs Road Warrior

Linc

Hello All,

We are almost first time toy hauler owners. We are considering a Cyclone 4000, Road Warrior 390, and a Fuzion. Our choices are based upon floor plans and we have no loyalto to any brand. We like the floor plan of the Warrior 390 best but would like to know what the differences are in the two lines. The differences I know of are:

1. Cyclone has solid counter tops, (can replace all except bath in Warrior)
2. Cyclone has upgrade exterior walls (can upgrade walls on Warrior)
3. Cyclone has larger microwave (I assume microwave can also be upgraded)
4. Cyclone has more clearance (Does this matter?)
5. Cyclone has bordeau stained wood (can be upgraded in Warrior)

So other than minor cosmetic items is there a difference? Do the Cyclones have better grade carpet, wood cabinets, windows, insulation, vinyl flooring, etc?
Are the appliances the same? Are they insulated the same and constructed the same? Are the same woods used in each unit?

Simply put, where do I find out exactly what the differences are and the reasons behind the differences? If I know the answer to the differences and the reason for them and end up dissatisfied with my purchase, shame on me, not the people who made it. Thanks

danemayer

Re: Cyclone vrs Road Warrior

Hi Linc,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

The Brand Managers may be the best ones to answer these questions. But given that it's a weekend, I don't know whether they'll see this post. If you don't get answers by Monday, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Identify yourself as a prospective buyer and ask for the Toy Haulers Brand Manager.

ILH

In terms of 'are they constructed the same' - they are built on the same assembly line.

oscar

THe official line is that the Cyclone has more options and features which, as you pointed out, can be upgraded on the RW. Other than that they are the same.