Cyclone's everywhere

Subdrv

Well not really it is only 2. It's like the new car you don't see one until you buy one. We are at the KOA in Virginia Beach Va. Got up this morning and there is a 4100 and a 3010 in the camp ground both good looking rig.

ramdually4100king

I agree. We didn't know what heartland was till we bought one.

(thread jack) What's it like at the VB KOA? We might be stationed there next an have to stay at the KOA until the renters vacate our house. (End thread jack)

Subdrv

I agree. We didn't know what heartland was till we bought one.

(thread jack) What's it like at the VB KOA? We might be stationed there next an have to stay at the KOA until the renters vacate our house. (End thread jack)

We have been here since March of this year in their long term stay section. We really like it. There is bus service to the beach(3 miles by bike). The current manager is great. The only issue is about every six month when the trading squadrons are flying it gets a little loud(jet noise). I just turn the Tv up. PM me if you have questions. There are 2 military campgrounds but they have 60 day policy.

Robbie

Never have noticed them either, but we were staying at Lakeview RV Park in Bluff City, TN for the August Bristol race (as always!) and there was another 4100 parked right across from us. I must say, we had the best looking rigs in the park!