Dealer Experiences

taminator

I just purchased a Cyclone from RV Wholesalers, they will beat any price by $100. I know when you are talking about $35K or more $100 does not seem like much, but every little bit helps. I did not do this but there is an RV park about 4 miles from them that you can take your new unit to for a shake down to make sure that everything is 100% before leaving the area. Call ask for young guy Colt, he was able to get me just over 35% off of MSRP. Tell them Scott sent you.

Colt is no longer there but talked w/ Mitch and he was no non-sense. Quoted me a price right away on ordering an RV (no song and dance, no "what have others quoted you") which was less than anyone in Texas so far. It's about 27% off MSRP.

Still searching for the best deal. Someone else posted "have no mercy" when asking for the best price. This is a lot of work!!

SailorDon

....... which was less than anyone in Texas so far.

When I decided the 2014 Wilderness 2175 RB was the travel trailer for me, I checked most of the Texas RV dealers.
They were all about $2,000 higher than Terry Frazer RV's in Iowa. I figure it has to be more than just the freight.

My experience with Terry Frazer was the best. You can read all about it in my Welcome post.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/40677-Greetings-from-Texas!

blacklabbob

try rvsforless.net. they are in knoxville,tn. they do lots of internet business. butch and karen are the greatest!
I'll second that motion. Picked up our new Landmark Key Largo yesterday. Best dealer I've experienced in over 40 years of assorted types of RVs.

Wmnmy

we purchased our second fifthwheel from Johnny Walker RV in las vegas NV ask for Mark or Steve V. they are brothers great prices internet sales and you can come play and maybe pay for your unit if your lucky before leaving lol.

pegmikef

When I decided the 2014 Wilderness 2175 RB was the travel trailer for me, I checked most of the Texas RV dealers.
They were all about $2,000 higher than Terry Frazer RV's in Iowa. I figure it has to be more than just the freight.

My experience with Terry Frazer was the best. You can read all about it in my Welcome post.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/40677-Greetings-from-Texas!

Interesting, because the transportation to Texas from Heartland is right at 2k. That is what the wholesalers all charge, and is what my dealer and other dealers have quoted me when I asked about it (e.g., what if I pick it up myself)