Delivery time?

herefishy

Wish I could get all these questions together, but guess it will have to be piecemeal as I think of them. How long did it take those of you who ordered your units to get them in? Can you order the Goodyear 614 tires, or do you have to wait till the junky ones wear out?
More coming, I'm sure.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Herefishy, it takes about 6 weeks for delivery. Of course that is subject to change depending on the amount of orders at the factory.
As far as ordering the G-614's, you should be able to order them with your new rig.
Bring on the questions.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Lead-times can vary based on time of year, product ordered etc. Generally, it's 8 to 12 weeks for a factory order through your dealer. Shorter if he has stock units already on order that can be converted to a retail sold order.

Yes, Goodyear G614RST tires are an option you can order for Bighorn.

Jim

danemayer

In August, our Rushmore took 5 weeks from order to delivery in Elkhart, IN. That included a week for full-body paint. If you're having it delivered elsewhere, add several weeks for transport time.

ChopperBill

Ours was suppose to take 8 weeks and came in 6. Ordered the GY tires but they forgot to put them on. The dealer had someone else put the tires on and they dinged the wheels. Tire guy sent us a check for $500. Cant even see where the wheels were dinged unless you get about a foot away from them. GoodYears for FREE! May you be so lucky that they ding your wheels!