DETERMINED: mystery rail

dasmoeturhead

Can anybody tell me what this rail is for? It also has a double USB Port, and a dual electrical outlet.

I'm thinking a tv, but not sure.

Here's a picture.20150203_170728.jpg20150203_170728.jpg

davebennington

Re: mystery rail

That is for a sign, there should be a flier in your paper work explaining how to order, I believe you can get your name or welcome on it.

dasmoeturhead

That is for a sign, there should be a flier in your paper work explaining how to order, I believe you can get your name or welcome on it.
Thanks for the info. I dug through the paperwork and found the form. Wow! A lighted sign. That is just over the top.

dasmoeturhead

Got my lighted name plaque today at the campground. That is so cool of Heartland to do that. Makes a classy Landmark even stand out more. Poor Suites owners. :)

olcoon

Check out THIS thread, down a ways are some photos of the sign on different peoples coach. They look pretty nice!

dasmoeturhead

I could seriously be a better rv salesman than any I have ever met. I usually tell them about the rv's there selling. I get real tired of talking to salesman who don't know there product line.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders

I could seriously be a better rv salesman than any I have ever met. I usually tell them about the rv's there selling. I get real tired of talking to salesman who don't know there product line.

RV Salespeople should be required to live in them for a while, may be a few weekends each year . The best RV salespeople actually enjoy RV'ing too. One dealer, Ketelsen RV in Hiawatha, Iowa holds several campouts sponsored by the dealership each year. Many of the sales and service staff attend these campouts and are very knowledgeable about RVs and even their products.