Did the deed

fljlcw

Congrats to you all now the fun begins keep us posted on all your exciting new projects and travels Fred

Bob Vaughn

Today we purchased our first 5th wheel....a 3250ts Big Country....we are excited and scared at the same time....:angel:
We finally took delivery yesterday....all went well....the convection oven will be installed tomorrow....we do not like the cover that is on the bed it is just barely long enough to reach the head of the bed and will not cover the pillows when they are on the bed. A blind slat in the living room was broken at the rv show so that will have to be replaced and the recliners weigh a ton and are hard to move to put the slide in and out, I will need to work on the bottom of them....my other rv I had added some sliders to the bottom of recliner but am not sure what to do to that big round base on these....Even with a stool my wife cannot reach the top shelves in the kitchen....

Bob Vaughn

We opened the drawer under the sofa after our walkthru and the guy said it did not have a drawer and found it full of staging stuff, some of it broken so I emptied the drawer into a box and went and got the vacuum hose and stuck it in the outlet and low and behold it did not work so I went to the basement and that one did not work either...I opened the canister and found a bag and spare bags so I installed a bag, still it does not come on....I suspect it was not plugged in.....so I had to go into our stick built house and drag out the big vac......

SilverRhino

Congratulations on your new purchase!

Hang in there....always a few bugs to get worked out, then the enjoyment can begin!! We love our 3250 and hope that you enjoy yours as much as we do.

Welcome to the HL family.

Travel Safe!

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Wow I think we are all just big ole KIDS at heart. Just like getting new toys at Christmas.. We actually closed the deal on the phone and told the saleslady we would pick it up in two weeks. When we drove from Oklahoma City to Tulsa that great day every thing was ready. All they had to do was install the Curt Q5 20K hitch in the bed. While that was being done, the Yech did the walk thru with us. By now they were hooking my 2010 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.4 FX4 to the BigHorn.. Oh yes one more major thing, write the check and go thru the paper work.. Wonderful experience.. spent this past week loading stuff in it and just enjoying the time we have spent getting it ready to go...
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma City
HOA 1811

Bob Vaughn

We had our Curt Q5 installed the week before....that was a long 4 hours waiting for the hitch to be installed and plug wired in....When we got to the dealer to pick up the camper ours was at the front of the line....they were delivering 6 units last saturday so it only took about 3 hours for the paperwork and walk thru and having the wd hitch removed from the tt that we were trading in then we were on our way.....We are waiting for the convection oven to be shipped from Heartland as it did not get to the dealer before we picked our unit up....I am still trying to find out what the brand name of the tv mount is in the bedroom. We also did not get an owners manual for the Air conditioner....I am exausted from hauling the stuff from the old tt from all the places we put it while waiting to pick up the new one....