Diesel lower than Gas

Redbird

We are in Las Vegas, our first journey in the Landmark and so far all is GREAT !!! We paid $2.58 to fill the truck. <object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yesterday, $2.50 (non-commercial diesel) I-10 at Vicksburg Rd. Salome, Arizona, Trace

Attachments

• Salome Diesel.jpg
    Salome Diesel.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 24

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Lowest diesel near me in Northern Virginia is $2.69.9 at a Wawa (which is conveniently located across the street from my storage lot). Bought regular gas for $1.77.5 on Sunday at an Exxon just down the street.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Yeehaw!!! Diesel is finally under $3.00/gal here. GasBuddy lists diesel for $2.98 just down the road at Valero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Yeehaw!!! Diesel is finally under $3.00/gal here. GasBuddy lists diesel for $2.98 just down the road at Valero.

Still $3.19 on top the mountain. If we go 20 miles off the mountain......$2.99.

ncrzrbk

Diesel 2.46 in Kernersville, Nc. Sure feels nice to fill up under $75

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

travelin2

Diesel is on the rise here; up $.02 overnight. Gas really went up---$.15. Ouch!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Diesel is on the rise here; up $.02 overnight. Gas really went up---$.15. Ouch!!!

Yup!

Paid .11 cents more per gallon for gas yesterday ($1.82.9) less than a week ago!

Perhaps our pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is over . . . :(

At least we got to take advantage of the low prices on our vacation to Arizona two weeks ago . . .

The savings in gas probably paid for the $1000+ wheel bearing blowout to our trailer in Phoenix!

Truck&CamperAtGasStationSmall.jpg CamperAt CWFlagstaffAZwheels.jpg

Getting gas near Las Vegas, NM on the way down and the blown-out wheel bearing

Lynn1130

The Spring run up is going to happen as they change blends but we will see if it keeps running up or levels out at some point below what it had been.

Rodbuster

I noticed the difference at a couple of stations just from yesterday. One station went up .10 cents a gallon and the other went up .13 cents a gallon.
This is in the Daytona Beach, FL. area.

Dick

travelin2

Diesel UP $.20 overnight-Boom!! $3.59/gal. $.67 higher from its low in January .

JohnD

Last night filled up the truck with regular unleaded for $2.04.9 per gallon.

JohnD

Guess I'm glad I bought my 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD when I did as the gas savings alone has saved me hundreds of dollars!

If not thousands . . . !

Truck&CamperAtGasStationSmall.jpg TruckAtGrandCanyon-IMG_3537.jpg