Dinette table in big country 39flp

Sallywat

Does anyone know if the table will retract ? I know I can extend it, but I would like to "hide" it so I can get to the above cabinets.

danemayer

Hi Sallywat,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Hopefully another Big Country owner will chime in soon.

Sallywat

Thank you, we just purchased today and are very excited to be a heartland owner. We know camping pretty well just got to acquaint ourselves with this unit.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If it's the stand alone table, you can remove the screws holding it to the floor (we took ours out 5 years ago - no problems travelling that way) and turn it sideways. You'll have more walking room and should be able to get to the overhead cabinets easier also.

Sallywat

If it's the stand alone table, you can remove the screws holding it to the floor (we took ours out 5 years ago - no problems travelling that way) and turn it sideways. You'll have more walking room and should be able to get to the overhead cabinets easier also.

Thanks for the info. It looks like it is attached to the cabinet ! I know it extends out some but could not figure out how to put it in.