Dish Network Dropped the 2 SF Bay Area Sports Networks - Directv?

wdk450

As a big A's baseball fan, and a 20 year Dish Network subscriber, I was shocked to tune up the 2 SF Bay Area Sports Channels (419 and 438) to see the announcement that "NBC Sports BA is no longer available on Dish network - On Baseball Opening Day, 2021. It seems that Dish Network management thinks that the sports networks have little viewership and cost too much, so they have been dropping them all over the US for years now.

I am looking at switching over to Directv, but am unsure from statements on their website if regional sports networks are available to RVers as they move about the country. I thought I would ask some Directv RV customers directly if that is the case.

Flick

As a big A's baseball fan, and a 20 year Dish Network subscriber, I was shocked to tune up the 2 SF Bay Area Sports Channels (419 and 438) to see the announcement that "NBC Sports BA is no longer available on Dish network - On Baseball Opening Day, 2021. It seems that Dish Network management thinks that the sports networks have little viewership and cost too much, so they have been dropping them all over the US for years now.

I am looking at switching over to Directv, but am unsure from statements on their website if regional sports networks are available to RVers as they move about the country. I thought I would ask some Directv RV customers directly if that is the case.

We went thru that here in Houston about 8 or so years ago. So we can only catch our guys when ESPN or other national networks broadcast them in a national game like tonight. 5th inning, Houston1, your A’s 0.