Dodged a huge bullet

Lou_and_Bette

Let me say first, never follow Hwy 20 through Montreal, QC...I have driven through Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Birmingham, and Nashville but will never drive this route through Montreal again (should have followed my Google maps print out instead of my 2008 truck gps) unless it is between the hours of 3-5 AM. No, not even then. Now, for the dodge. Had a flat tire on the tow vehicle, outside rear dually, 30-40 miles past the city, within a few hundred feet of exit that had a large gravel parking lot with entrance within 20 feet. Bad occurance that could have been devistating if it occurred a short time earlier.

Best just to avoid the province of Quebec at all costs! Prices of fuel is VERY high, and well, you've experienced the drivers...

DonnyB007

Let me say first, never follow Hwy 20 through Montreal, QC...I have driven through Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Birmingham, and Nashville but will never drive this route through Montreal again (should have followed my Google maps print out instead of my 2008 truck gps) unless it is between the hours of 3-5 AM. No, not even then. Now, for the dodge. Had a flat tire on the tow vehicle, outside rear dually, 30-40 miles past the city, within a few hundred feet of exit that had a large gravel parking lot with entrance within 20 feet. Bad occurance that could have been devistating if it occurred a short time earlier.

Yes, that would have been horrible to have a flat, if you would of had it on the busy hiway of Montreal! Glad to see you got through that one relatively unscathed.