Does Camping World do good repair work?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If they don't do a good job on the repairs why would you want to buy another trailer from them? Other brands have problems too that's why all the various brand dealers have service departments..JMHO..Don[/QUOTE

I don't care if you buy a million dollar Prevost or a ten thousand dollar popup they all use the same basic components. Dometic, Carefree, A&E, Lippert (LCI) are major supplies of RV components. You can have an Air Conditioning issue on the Prevost the same as you can the popup. What makes the difference in owning an RV is the service. Get competent, quality and timely service, in my book, is the most important part of owning an RV. If I get good service from a RV dealer I will be likely to use them for my purchase.

Stinger381

Well I got the 5'ver back and I was a little disappointed with the results. The roof looks good but I can see screw heads under the rubber. I fieel like they should have been countersunk more than they were. They didn't replace all of the trim like they should but I really think it was an oversight. I really think they cut some corners compared to what they told the insurance company what needed to be done. I will keep it until I can force them to get it right and then look for something new in the spring I think. Additionally I think my converter is going bad. I think it got wet during the leak and it is showing signs of failing. I'll have to see if I can get that add to the insurance claim when I take it back for follow up repairs.