DRW or not DRW

Boca_Shuffles

We have a lot of potholes in Michigan. My theory is that my DRW drives better than my former SRW because if one tire is over a pothole and the adjacent tire is not, the tire does not go down into the pothole, but the axle keeps the tire out.

This observation is for riding unloaded, so the tire on the surface is not being overloaded by the tire going over the pothole.

That's my theory.

DRGalligher

We too went from a SRW (F250 V10 4.3 RAR) to a 2011 DRW Diesel - what a huge difference in towing power and stability. Would never go back. It's used as a daily driver and gets better mileage than our '93 Jeep 4WD.

FordMan1966

I went from a 2010 F350 Crew Cab 4X2 V10 4:30 gear to the same truck you have even White and I have been towing a Montana in the same floor plan as you BH no problems for the DRW. Picking up a 2013 Landmark Grand Canyon tomorrow.

We too went from a SRW (F250 V10 4.3 RAR) to a 2011 DRW Diesel - what a huge difference in towing power and stability. Would never go back. It's used as a daily driver and gets better mileage than our '93 Jeep 4WD.