dual pane windows

Ratowns

We also are full timers with the dual pane windows. I'm so glad we opted for the dual panes. They are the only way to go....

Tom of Ypsi

Lefty,

We paid $2650 through Recreational Specialties in Elkhart. If you have the neww reflective windows they may cost more. As far as I am concerned RSI is the best in the area. Give Ron a call and see what he has to say.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Lefty,

We paid $2650 through Recreational Specialties in Elkhart. If you have the neww reflective windows they may cost more. As far as I am concerned RSI is the best in the area. Give Ron a call and see what he has to say.

Well, I do plan on being in Elkhart later this year, maybe..might as well go ahead and spend the last of my daughters inheritance.

Lemme see...$2650 for windows, $5000 for axles and electric brakes, $600 plus for new front pin, $1200 for new tires...$2500 for new shower and grab rails.

Any idea what they are getting for blood plasma in Elkhart? I may be there a while. I'll need to save up diesel money to get outtta Dodge at this rate.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hey Lefty,
while your at it just go ahead and get the full Mor-ryde IS system with hydraulic/electric disc brakes.