DURO Tires

KKmorg

Just wondering what the opinion of these tires by other owners. I had all 4 tires experience severe side wall cracking within approximately 2500 miles and 11 month of use.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You might give "tredit" a call. I don't have their phone #...but I believe there are the tire supplier for HL. From all the posts I have read...they will help you.

GOTTOYS

If they do help you under warranty...why waste your time mounting up another set of junk tires. The next batch won't be any better. Cut your losses and get a set of decent tires before you have problems on the road...Don

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with the first two replies. I remember reading that there was a problem with some Duro tires in the past and the problem was corrected. I don't recall what the problem was though. The new Duro tires should be good.
Tredit Tire phone number is, 866-443-9907.

Peace
Dave

KKmorg

Thanks for everyones input, Duro was quick to offer 4 free like for like tires, and did offer to Sell me an upgrade to their radial tire. But the mount and balance was a my cost. Considering the premature failure of the original tires, just don't want to the risk a repetitve occurance. Saving a few hundred $$ to use a product I don't have any faith is simply not worth the gamble with my TT, Truck and well being. Having a name brand set installed tomorrow

buckeyebob

had duro tires on my 07 keystone 29 zepelin.when i traded it in for my 09 sundance it had about 7-8 k on tires.sidewalls were so badly cracked i was praying it would make it 70 miles to dealer!!!