Electric Griddle

Snaredrum

I also have the Presto. I cook breakfast outside on a table and the campers by us always come by for a smell when that bacon hits the griddle. :)

meri

I have the regular Presto-great for bacon and pancakes. I broke the grease catcher drawer and couldn't find a replacement so I use a small pie plate to catch the drippings.

jo9463

I have the Presto Griddle. Usually on Black Friday, you can find it for 9.99 after rebates. I got mine at Khol's.

MagnoliaTom

I have a cast iron griddle that came with my camp chef stove. It's big and heavy but you can cook a lot of pancakes on it. Or, you can have a hibachi dinner like Benihanas!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I have a electric griddle a stainless steel commercial warning. cost $379..works great for rally's. after seasoning the griddle, it is like non stick. works great for breakfast, fajitas etc...120 v...much better than propane bbq, cast iron griddles....more money but you get what you pay for....

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I just told Kenny I needed one Jim, He said to much pin weight even with that new truck!! LOL!! I do have an electric skillet that I use all the time and I love it..

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have a electric griddle a stainless steel commercial warning. cost $379..works great for rally's. after seasoning the griddle, it is like non stick. works great for breakfast, fajitas etc...120 v...much better than propane bbq, cast iron griddles....more money but you get what you pay for....

Sooooooo . . . are you gonna bust it out and cook us a bacon, eggs and pancake breakfast in Tucson next February?????? :p

Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????? :confused:

I can't wait! :cool:

MTPockets

Sooooooo . . . are you gonna bust it out and cook us a bacon, eggs and pancake breakfast in Tucson next February?????? :p

Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????? :confused:

I can't wait! :cool:
. JohnD, check it the October Camp Verde schedule.. "Pancake Breakfast" ..... You'll need to come.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Terry...broke it out in Quartzsite for fajitas...it will be coming along on all the Rally's....Even Jim purchased one, so many meals to come.....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
. JohnD, check it the October Camp Verde schedule.. "Pancake Breakfast" ..... You'll need to come.

We'd like to come to that one, but the Colorado HOC Fall Rally is the week before (which we will be attending), so we won't be able to do both (darn it).

Terry...broke it out in Quartzsite for fajitas...it will be coming along on all the Rally's....Even Jim purchased one, so many meals to come.....

We missed it (Fajita Night) as we were still in Phoenix getting the trailer fixed . . . so can't wait for Tucson and a griddle breakfast!

We still have that 3-bin warmer thingy in the trailer that we were supposed to provide for the Fajita Night At Quartzsite, so we will have it next February in Tucson!

Along with the DJ equipment!