Elkridge in Yellowstone

Jncgrav

New member here, just pulled our E293 from Des Moines Iowa to Custer, SD for three days and now at Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone.....We just bought it a week before the trip and swapped our bumper pull for it, and glad i did....the 5th wheel pulls soooo much better...No problems yet and we love it...I was told there is a convention at Yellowstone right now that has Heartland reps here...Can anyone confirm that, because we would like to stop by.

jimtoo

Hi Jncgrav,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

wdk450

New member here, just pulled our E293 from Des Moines Iowa to Custer, SD for three days and now at Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone.....We just bought it a week before the trip and swapped our bumper pull for it, and glad i did....the 5th wheel pulls soooo much better...No problems yet and we love it...I was told there is a convention at Yellowstone right now that has Heartland reps here...Can anyone confirm that, because we would like to stop by.

There is a list of Rallys and events that Heartland attends on the right side of the initial forum portal page. Maybe you can find what you are looking for there.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
The big Heartland Owners Club National Rally was being held in Goshen, Indiana this past week.

That is probably what you heard about.

Where did you stay in Custer?

We spent a week at Big Pine's Campground just west of the city four years ago.

SDMtRushmore-IMG_0760.jpg

Jncgrav

[

QUOTE=JohnD;550162]The big Heartland Owners Club National Rally was being held in Goshen, Indiana this past week.

That is probably what you heard about.

Where did you stay in Custer?

We spent a week at Big Pine's Campground just west of the city four years ago.

View attachment 52582[/QUOTE]

Yup, we stayed for 4 nights at Beaver Lake in Custer, and now we are at Grizzly Rv in West Yellowstone and then three nights at Mountanside Koa then a long trip back to Des Moines...I have to say for what we spent on this Elkridge, we absolutely love it, and even know it's shorter in length, it feels so much bigger.