Enough of the Big Country and Landmark threads.. Go Road Warrior and Cyclone's!

LBR

I seriously think we should also throw in a sentence or two as to WHY we chose a TH over a regular fiver.

We could assume it's because of toys, but what?.....Mountain Bikes? Motorcycles? ATVs? SxSs? Golf Cart?.... or nothing and just loved the open rear garage for.....what reason?

We chose a TH so we could take our golf cart with us, enjoy riding around campgrounds and visiting. And the back deck is an added bonus, perfect for morning coffee or other beverage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We chose a TH so we could take our golf cart with us, enjoy riding around campgrounds and visiting. And the back deck is an added bonus, perfect for morning coffee or other beverage.

18ddaf4f57d37c3235b8fa4b9ea36c9f.jpg

Eric91Z

Not a toy hauler owner yet, but looking at them for when we get closer to going full time. Having indoor space to transport and keep bicycles, kayaks, workout stuff, and one day a nice golf cart makes the toy hauler extremely appealing. As long as we find one with decent living space, kitchen, and relatively roomy master with king bed. Plus bath and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R8RNAZ

I love the toy hauler because it is so flexible. Right now my girls use it as a bedroom. I love the deck, the was of loading and the ability to air it out by dropping the back wall. The bath and a half feature is awesome. Lastly I wanted a generator built in to the rig.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
When we are ready to retire (probably 10-12 years from now) we are going to consider a TH so that we can use the garage for a craft room and storage/transport of said crafts.

TxRoadWarrior362

A little spooky at Spashway in Sheriden Tx. Last October. Our Warrior was the talk of the campground!Thanks to all the Warriors and Cyclones that have posted to this thread. How cool would it be to have a Toy hauler rally? Btw. We haul a golf cart with us.Tim and Kristy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 147

TxRoadWarrior362

love that truck, and the color. Want to trade? Lol....:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha...I got your back if no one else does....GO CYCLONE

LBR... Got some pics of your rig?

IronJ

Both of my big girls should be coming out of sleep this weekend....cant wait!!

e4b7f6adf9e50101c07d725896d4004a.jpg

Truck is getting swapped over to ezlynk tuning system and a set of ouo traction bars to kill the axle wrap...

Trailer is getting underbody led lights FINALLY installed and the new pin box...

Then off to start 2017 camping on wed!!

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

firemailwv

Have fun! Texas Tech is visiting the Mountaineers tomorrow. I hope for a better outcome this time!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Truck is getting swapped over to ezlynk tuning system and a set of ouo traction bars to kill the axle wrap...

Trailer is getting underbody led lights FINALLY installed and the new pin box...

Then off to start 2017 camping on wed!!

Where to?

MP_CS

Then off to start 2017 camping on wed!

Lucky, here in PA it will be a few more months before ours will come out of storage.

IronJ

Where to?

Just a quick 4 day trip to cap rock canyon....nothing big...yet...lol

And I shoulda just never put trailer away...the way weather has been I coulda used it all winter ...!!!!

IronJ

Nice...sure is a lotta ferd pick em up trucks doing the labor so far!!😎💪💪🖒🖒🖒