EVENT: Dealer Open House: TX, Donna - 2/2/2012 to 2/2/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

Well,,, Looks like we will not be attending the meet and greet or the open house this year. Fridge quit and hoping to get it repaired this week.

Ya'll have a good time.

Jim M

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Well dang Jim, it just won't be the same without you and Bette being there. Why don't you just go back to the way you did it as a young man with a big ol' block of ice in the ice box?

jimtoo

Well dang Jim, it just won't be the same without you and Bette being there. Why don't you just go back to the way you did it as a young man with a big ol' block of ice in the ice box?

Well,,, I guess we could,, but hopefully they are going to call and say they got the part this week...

And,, I am old enough to remember the block of ice... infact thats what got my family moved to Corpus Christi, Tx in 1950. My Dad was manager of an ice company. That's was the business.. making 300# blocks of ice. It was an ammonia cooled saltwater plant. Took 48 hours to make a block. Plant made, I think, 200 blocks a day.

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Fred and Pat, welcome to the forum. There are are a great bunch of people here ready to share information.
Will see you at the open house.

Peace
Dave

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim, you didn't know I knew about that did you?

Fred and Pat, you're added to the list. See you there!

I hope everyone remembers the Meet and Greet on the 1st!

shovelguy

We are looking forward to the meet and greet. We went to the Retama Village walk thru and had a lot of fun dreaming. We also went out to Ron Hoovers' a week or so ago when they had an "RV Show". We were very disappointed that they did not have the front living room Big Horn. I told them they needed to get one before the open house. We shall see....

Status
Not open for further replies.